Pages

15 February 2010

King's College

...I got in!



What a pleasant surprise this morning - I got online and decided to check up on my applications. When I get messages from King's, I eventually get an email but it takes a while to come through. Well, I logged on this morning and saw the following message:



"We are pleased to inform you that you have been made an unconditional offer of a place on this programme.
...(blah, blah, unimportant stuff, blah)...
We very much hope you will accept our offer of a place and that you will join us here at King's."


Yay! It goes without saying that I am an extremely happy girl. I was on the fence with how I thought this application would go...KCL is about the equivalent to the U of Michigan here. 



So where do I stand now? Well, I have to respond to their offer by March 29th. So, hopefully I will hear back from UCL by then. Either way, I WILL be in London later this year! I would be very happy to go to King's...it is a great program and it is located right in downtown London on the Thames.



Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment