Pages

22 March 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

...except mine wasn't really manic. It was pretty uneventful, actually. Same old, same old at work. Everyone was in fun, joking moods today so that always helps Mondays feel less...Monday-ish. I had to leave at about 3:30 to start a second shifter at a company that we are starting to do a lot more work with. Part of this new gig is having me also start third shifters at 10:45, which I have to do tonight as well. I don't love doing it, but it's not really like I'd be doing anything else besides sleeping, and I get to go in an hour later the next morning so its not like I miss out on a ton anyways.

Oh, and I am proud to say that I officially won the battle with my alarm clock this morning and went to the gym! I'm actually going to go for Round 2 right now, since I have some free time and I kind of feel like flirting with cute trainer guy. Then I'll have to come home and shower to get ready to go to the factory tonight.

Red Wings are playing the Penguins right now! 1-0, first intermission. Let's GO boys...these are big, big points.

In London related news, I will be taking my confirmation letter to the post office tomorrow at lunch to mail. Tomorrow night I will start filling out my accommodation application so I can get that mailed soon as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment