Pages

09 June 2010

Getting better...

I do have to admit, my work situation has been better this week. I owe it all to a few awesome people who gave me really good advice. I knew that I shouldn't be taking work home with me (in the figurative sense) - I knew I needed to just leave it there and not stress about it afterward. But for some reason, I just couldn't put that into action. I think it just finally hit me that whether I ran around busting my ass all day, hardly taking a breath; or just doing what I can, when I can, and not stressing about the rest - I get treated the same. They don't appreciate it when I'm working 10x harder, so at this point, why do it? I'm still working hard and getting my things done, but not to the point where I'm constantly stressed out about it and trying to do 304986709 things at once. I feel MUCH better.

96 more days until London!

No comments:

Post a Comment