Pages

12 June 2010

Laziness

Is there anything better than a Saturday morning? :) It's not too nice out here today...I'm not complaining, because it is aiding in my nonguilt of staying in bed watching the Food Network.

Last night Kellen and I went out to Rockford for the start of summer festival. We met Jeni and her boyfriend Brian out there. It was actually really fun, even though it was so hot and humid out! There were bands, a beer tent, lots of things going on. We ended up staying in the beer tent for a while then migrating to a bar in search of the air conditioning. Rockford is really nice, I hadn't been there in a while.

Ok, so I'm not a huge soccer fan, but I figure I need to start trying considering I am moving to England in 3 months, and they are CRAZY about it there. How fitting then, that the US plays England  today in the start (I think?) of World Cup action! That's on at 1:30, so I'm going to (try to) watch some of it...

Other than that, I have no real plans today. Relaxation at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment