Pages

24 July 2010

Slow news week

So sorry for the lack of updates lately! To be honest, it has just been a very slow week. I still haven't received my loan awards letter, so I can't be certain that they approved me for the full amount. That has to be the most frustrating thing I'm dealing with lately. I really want to get my visa application in, but so far I've only been able to do the first half since I need that loan letter. Then, once I get that, I have to make an appointment to go in for my biometrics (face scan and fingerprints). Finally, after all that, I can mail it all in. It is just such a process with so many steps, and one little snag can completely halt the process. It's just quite annoying. I called the loan office on Monday, and they said my letter had been mailed out last Wednesday...so in theory, it should be here any day now.

I did get an email back about moving in to my dorm early though. I'm able to move in my first day there, so no need to find alternative accommodation! That is pretty exciting...I won't have to worry about moving rooms or anything like that.

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm still holding out hope that my letter comes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment