Pages

13 August 2010

Quickie!

Just a quick drive by post:

Everything is going well. I heard back via email that the office received my application; haven't heard on a final result yet. Ed is here and we've had a nice time so far. We are getting ready right now for a night out on the town with my friends and my brother. Tomorrow we're going home until Sunday night, and Monday morning we leave for Chicago. Yesterday we went to the beach and it was beautiful! We also went out to dinner and drinks with my family, it was quite nice. The only snag so far has been that they initially lost his luggage and it took two and a half days to get here...super lame. Good thing I have a brother just about his size. :) It did finally come and he's comfortably back in his own clothes!

Will update in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment