Pages

22 June 2011

Sorry for my absence...

...but I have been so busy with my family! We've been having a great time so far -- we've been to Greenwich, Wimbledon, and have done lots of sight-seeing (St. Paul's, British Museum, Tower of London, Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster, Buckingham Palace). We've had fish 'n chips, a Sunday roast, and have had lots of Pimm's. We've experienced true London weather -- sunny and warm one second, and rainy and windy the next.

We still have four full days together. Tomorrow is the Kings of Leon concert that Kellen, Brett, and I are going to in Hyde Park. Mom and Julie are going to do a Windsor/Stonehenge/Bath day tour. Friday and Saturday will be spent doing whatever we fancy! :)

I'll update with photos and much more when I have some time, most likely after everyone is back on their way to the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment