Pages

11 July 2011

Survey

Hi guys!

So, as I wrote about in my last post, I finally have my survey up and running for my research for my dissertation. It's going to remain active until the end of this month. It's very quick and painless -- it takes less than 5 minutes to complete and the questions are mainly demographic in nature, with a few simple opinion ones at the end.

Obviously, the more people that take my survey, the better. It makes my research more well-rounded, as does having people of all different backgrounds take it. SO, that brings me to my point.

If you are interested in taking the survey, please just follow the simple directions below. Choose the correct survey to take based on the first letter of your LAST NAME. Complete the appropriate survey once.

If your last name begins with A-M, click here to take the survey.
If your last name begins with N-L, click here to take the survey.


If you do choose to take the survey, you will be automatically entered (so long as you provide a valid email address at the end that you can be reached at) to win a $25 Amazon.com gift card! Fun stuff, no?

So go and take my survey. :) If you have any troubles or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

1 comment: