Pages

10 August 2011

Thank God for Rolling

No, not what you're thinking. I'm not referring to anything that has to do with drug use. Unfortunately. (kidding, mom.)

I'm talking packing. You know...the rolling technique?



It works. I can definitely attest to that. I was skeptical of how much room it could save me, and the (prominent) lazy side of me didn't really feel like taking the time to roll every. single. top, pair of jeans, etc.

Definitely worth it though! The real test will be when I need to squeeze about five days' worth of clothing plus some other odds and ends into that already-almost-stuffed suitcase above. Wish me luck on that one.

Rolling: making packing easier since, well...I don't know when. At least since 7 p.m. Monday night.

1 comment:

  1. Rolling is awesome - not just rolling clothes in suitcase, but how about wheely suitcases that you can roll around instead of carrying?? SEE YOU SOON!! Give my best to Katelyn and Paloma tonight :)

    ReplyDelete