Pages

27 March 2010

Saturday!

Well, I've knocked a few things off of my to-do list. I mailed my letter to accept the offer at UCL, I will be putting my accommodation application in the mail later tonight, and now I need to tackle one of the biggest things: cleaning the house. Ughhh. Have I mentioned that I HATE cleaning? I really hate it. I don't like to live in a pig sty, but I'm comfortable in a bit of a mess. I'm just not a super clean person by nature. And boy, does my sister know it. I think she hates living with me. I try, but I just don't succeed most of the time. Sorry Kel. The good news is, you only have to deal with me for five more months.

I also need to get to D&W today to get some dirt to fill up the six or so holes that our precious little mutts have dug out in the back yard. A few of them are DEEP. They are such punks.

In other news, Michigan State is in the Elite 8! No Kalin Lucas, unfortunately...he ruptured his Achilles. The Red Wings are still absolutely killing it - they now have a six point cushion for the eighth playoff spot, though I'm certain they'll climb up a bit. They are 9-1-1 in their last eleven...remarkable. Thank goodness the team is back and healthy for the most part...this is the healthiest we've been all season. We play tonight against Nashville...BIG game, considering Nashville is one of the teams we're fighting for positioning with. GO WINGS.

So I'm off to work on the house for a bit. May get to the gym, may not. We'll see. I think I might grocery shop at midnight tonight though. I don't feel like getting up early to go tomorrow morning, but it is wayyy too busy right now. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment