Pages

12 March 2010

Still waiting...

on my packet from UCL, grr. It has been about two and a half weeks since I heard from the department director; and about ten days since I heard from the admissions department saying an offer was going to be made and was being processed. I tried to call the admissions office earlier this week, but lo and behold, I don't have international dialing on my cell phone. I'm not going to call from the work phones, obviously. And by the time I'm on lunch at work, the office in London in closed (remember - plus five hours!), so even if I went to a payphone for lunch, I wouldn't be able to catch them. Talk about frustrating. So, hopefully the packet comes in the next week or I will have to figure something out.

At least it is the weekend, though it will be uneventful. I'm going to use it to rest up. I may take myself out to dinner and a movie tomorrow night if I'm feeling up to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment