Pages

07 March 2010

Sunday Funday

Well, I'm finally feeling a lot better, so that's good news! I actually started moving around and getting some things done today. As usual, I did my Sunday morning grocery shopping...this town is extremely conservative and religious, so 99% of the population is at church, leaving Meijer almost empty. I love it! In and out in less than half an hour. I came back and hung out with the dogs for a while. They've had a blast this weekend. Due to the beautiful weather, they have been spending a lot of time outside. I also got a chance to get outside too! I went for a run outside for the first time this year, and it was great. The best part is that this weather is supposed to hold for most of the next ten days - generally in the high 40s/low 50s and sunny. I love it!

Back to work tomorrow morning though. It might actually be nice...I was bored to tears all day on Friday when I was sick. I'm just hoping my bosses aren't too upset with me about missing two days in a row.

Oh well. Onward and upward. Bring it on, Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment