Pages

16 April 2010

Red Wings WIN!

So that's a split for the first two road games...exactly their goal. Now we need to go back to the Joe and take two games there. :)

My baby brudder turned 21 on Tuesday. I can hardly believe he's all grown up ::cryyy::. We went out to dinner to a really amazing steak house in GR on Wednesday after work. It was SO incredibly good. I wasn't really in a 'big hunk 'o steak' kind of mood, so I got a Thai ginger stir fry. We got sides of mac and cheese and mushrooms - so yummy. It's really nice being downtown in GR when the weather is so beautiful, too.

I'm home again this weekend. That makes three in a row...I'm getting tired of going back and forth, but I've had so many things to do. This weekend is my cousin's bridal shower. My mom and I went to the Vintage tonight for dinner. I haven't had it in a while...those darn sweet potato fries get me every time! Hopefully they'll give me a little more jump for my long run tomorrow.

STILL waiting on my letter from UCL. If I don't get it by midweek next week, I'm going to put in a call to make sure they received my acceptance letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment