Pages

23 May 2010

The Wedding!

Well, the wedding weekend was a big success.

Friday night we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, which was at the Thomas Edison Inn. Dinner was yummy - chicken parmesan and a chocolate lava cake.

The wedding was yesterday afternoon. The day started out a little gloomy, so I decided last minute to go get my hair professionally done or else I would have an afro eventually. So I get up, try on my dress for good measure, and I realize its about 3 inches too long. ARGHHHH; had to find a seamstress who could fix it up for me last minute. In the meantime, I went to International where I had the stylist just give me loose curls with a few sections pinned back. I also had a little bit of a Snooki poof. I really, really liked my hair though, it was a good idea to get it done.

I got to my aunt's at about 11:30 to get ready with our bride, and the limo came to get us at 12:30 to take us to the church. The ceremony was pretty...it was a full Catholic service so it was long, but nice. Us bridesmaids were SO HOT in our satin dresses though, yikes.

After the service, we took pictures and what not, then we got into the limo for the hour long ride to the reception! Oh man, that was interesting. We stopped at the store, bought limes, salt, tequila, and other things for mixed drinks and partied the whole way there...very fun. Then the reception had an open bar. Ashley and I tore up the dance floor all night. We had so much fun with each other; we were basically each other's dates since we are lame and didn't want real dates. Although I think it is safe to say that our groomsmen loved us.

All in all, it was a fun night. I'm very happy for Katie and Chris and wish them a lifetime of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment