Pages

25 May 2010

Madness

Not much new to report. Work is still crazy madness...I almost reached my breaking point today. I am still kind of leaning toward telling them I will work through June only, rather than July. I'm just not getting enough time with my family and friends. I'm so stressed and I feel like the job is sucking the life out of me. They promised me they would be hiring someone new soon, and that was over three weeks ago. I'm too busy doing my old work plus my new work on top of it; I'm at the point where my head is barely above water and it is very frustrating. I want to be able to enjoy these last few months, not be completely stressed out. The pay increase has been nice, no doubt, but I also need my sanity. It helps to vent a little though.

I received an email from UCL today saying they got all of my financial aid stuff, so that's something. I sent an email over a couple days ago about my housing application, since I never received confirmation that it had reached them. No word on that yet. Worse comes to worst I can always do another one of those and get it there by June 30th, which is the deadline.

Well, I'm off for a date with the treadmill. Then I have to work late tonight and again early tomorrow morning. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment