Pages

05 June 2010

Everyone is getting married

...while I'm packing up and moving to London. Strange.

It truly blows my mind that so many of my peers are getting married. I can't IMAGINE being married right now. Twenty-two just seems so young! But, it happens when it happens and who knows if any of us really have control over that.

Today should be a great day. I want to get to the farmers market for some yummy veggies and meat. There is also an art & eats fair in downtown GR today. My sister and I checked it out a bit last night and there are a LOT of things I want to try! Skewers, pulled pork, ribs...oh my. The art side of it is a bit lost on me, but food is a passion!  Then it is supposed to rain/storm all afternoon/night, so pjs + the couch + a book + a movie + my sister + my dogs just sounds fantastic. Lazy, lazy Saturday after a very hectic week.

Last night Kel and I went to dinner at the Ottawa Tavern. I actually hadn't been there before; it is right across the street from her work building. I've been trying out so many of GR's restaurants...there are so many little gems. This place has particularly amazing burgers, so a burger I had. Then we walked around the art fair a bit just to scope things out for today.

Off to enjoy my Saturday - get out and do the same!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment