Pages

03 June 2010

Ridiculous

Well, today wasn't as bad as yesterday, so I guess that's a start. I had to go start people on 2nd shift at a company, three total. Two were Elena's (a girl in my office), and one was Jennifer's (my boss). I just got on my computer at work remotely to make sure there were no first shifters starting tomorrow and what do I see? The supervisor at the company sent home Jennifer's guy because he told the sup that he was drunk. Seriously?? Why would you come in and get job details, fill out paperwork (which takes about an hour), and then go get drunk before going to a job? God, I just don't understand some of these types of people. I just don't get it. It's even worse when you consider the number of people on unemployment in this state.

I can feel and hear the bitterness in my voice (typing?) about my job, and I hate that. I don't want to be one of those people who are so miserable with their job. But...I am. 32 more actual days of work. That doesn't seem SO bad. I'm going to work through July 23rd, so I can be at the Robinson with my family the last week in July and also go to the John Mayer concert at DTE on the 28th!

It has only been a four day week, but I am so ready for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment