Pages

27 June 2010

Lovely Weekend!

It's been a few days since I last posted, and they've been a fine few days. Well, Thursday and Friday at work were typical...busy, crappy, *insert other denigrating adjective here*. However, I left to come home directly after work on Friday, and after being home for about an hour, went right up to the beach house where the whole family was. It was so nice to see everyone.

Yesterday was pretty relaxing...went for a run, kind of lazed around for a lot of the day. It was a rainy night, so I just hung out with my dad and watched movies. :)

Today we had a cookout up at the beach - it doesn't get much better than good food and the beautiful lake!

Tomorrow is supposed to be about 80 degrees and sunny, so I'm planning on heading up to the beach by myself with a book and my ipod. Nothing sounds more perfect than that right now. The next three days are going to be spent relaxing and renewing so that I can push through these last 3 weeks at work! I guess they hired the girl who is going to replace me, but she won't be starting until mid next week, I believe. My boss wants me to completely train her before I leave so there is no layover in the change...I'll have about a week and a half to go through most things at least once with her.

Gosh, it is a nice feeling to know I don't have to wake up and go in to that place tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment