Pages

29 April 2010

On to Round 2

Well, the Wings absolutely dominated in Game 7, so on to the shark tank we go. I honestly feel very confident going into this round against San Jose. Game one is tonight...getting ready for it!

I finally got an email regarding my Confirmation of Acceptance letter. I guess I have to verify some information on my passport, send it back to them, and then they send over the CAS. So, my mom is bringing me my passport from home this weekend and I will take care of that to hopefully get my letter soon, and then I will finish my application for my visa.

It's good to know that things are on track and getting done. I can't wait to get my information about where I will live, but that won't be until much later this summer.

Off to the gym now...then it will be game time!! GO WINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment