Pages

05 May 2010

Doubt

Whoa. Last night I had my first real twinge of doubt hit me about this whole thing. Should I REALLY be moving to London? Suddenly this wave of anxiety hit me in the chest out of nowhere last night at 11:30. What the heck?

I feel better about it today...it was weird though. I know I'm going to have moments like that - it is a serious life change and I think doubt is a normal and healthy emotion to go through. I just hadn't experienced it up to this point, so it took me off guard.

Work has been insanely busy. I've been exhausted every day when I get home. Thankfully it's Wednesday and the week is half over.

In other, depressing news...the Wings are down 0-3 in the series vs. the Sharks. I won't go too far into it, but the NHL officiating has basically ruined playoff hockey for me. :( We got absolutely SCREWED out of Games 1 and 2. Royally screwed. As one article put it, "it wasn't just mere theft, it was grand larceny," and boy is that the truth. I'm just over it at this point...it is unfair and unacceptable and that's all there is to it. We've been through a lot of adversity this season, and we'll be a better team next year because of it, even though I'll be following from London!

No comments:

Post a Comment