Pages

31 October 2010

Halloween pictures

Just thought I'd share some pictures from our Halloween social. :)

I was a cat...creative, I know!

My friend Charlotte was a 1940s housewife!

And Abbey was a Roman goddess...how pretty is she??



This is Abbey and I with our friend Jason.

Annnnd this is the best part of the night - shots with our professors!

Our professors are really amazing, I love them. Four of them came to our event, and stayed for about four hours. They're so intelligent and bad ass in their fields, but definitely know how to have fun! 

Surprisingly, after about ten shots, a mixed drink, and the two glasses of wine we started off with before the party, I wasn't really hungover at all yesterday. For those of you who know me, that's truly a miracle...but I'll take it.

Charlotte and I went to Borough Market yesterday afternoon. Umm, it's the best place in the world. Literally. We are trying to figure out a way that we can just live there, all the time, in the market. We tried samples of just about everything - jams (my favorite!!), salsas, cheese, caramel, cinnamon and chocolate almonds, and a million other things. Then we got out of this world veggie burgers at a stand...we were quite possibly the happiest girls in the world at that very moment. Pictures later to truly document our joy at Borough Market.

Now on to reading ALL day long. It's going to be a bit of a rough week; I have a presentation and more reading than normal to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment